Interface Class
Hallo
Long time no write blog already
wow~~
Im so "dai dam" , haha
Classmate was presentation in front there
but I'm writing blog and online here
Aiyoo...
Because I'm really so boring...
Some more is I'm feel sleepy at here
Because....Hehe...
I dint sleep last night
OMG!!!
My mind was blur and blur now
actually what they present in front there I'm really no ideas
All the groups was presenting their work by choosing a web site that we like about the pros, cons,and bla blabla...
Luckily I'm the 2nd group and present finish
but...
I'm feel so sleepy here and really really want my head to bang the table.ishhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm just that I can straight away go and sleep now
I really really cant tahan already la~~~
Still have 30 minute more like tat
wah~~~really so tired and sleepy...
Dear my all frens...
can faster finish the presentation?
can let me finish the class and go to sleep now?
MIss~~~plz~~~
finish class early ...haha...always like tis ><
Long time no write blog already
wow~~
Im so "dai dam" , haha
Classmate was presentation in front there
but I'm writing blog and online here
Aiyoo...
Because I'm really so boring...
Some more is I'm feel sleepy at here
Because....Hehe...
I dint sleep last night
OMG!!!
My mind was blur and blur now
actually what they present in front there I'm really no ideas
All the groups was presenting their work by choosing a web site that we like about the pros, cons,and bla blabla...
Luckily I'm the 2nd group and present finish
but...
I'm feel so sleepy here and really really want my head to bang the table.ishhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm just that I can straight away go and sleep now
I really really cant tahan already la~~~
Still have 30 minute more like tat
wah~~~really so tired and sleepy...
Dear my all frens...
can faster finish the presentation?
can let me finish the class and go to sleep now?
MIss~~~plz~~~
finish class early ...haha...always like tis ><
Comments
Post a Comment