Im stil like dreaming

Since from the last year
Erm...i tink is since from im realized tat i already pregnent
Im really feel tat I was dreaming
Til now
tis feel never gone
even Im already become a mami
but
sometimes I will feel tat Im inside the dreams
tis is not true
everyday n everyday

1 year was gone
Now
Im single
but i hv a son
he was 5 month already
Is it Im stil dreaming?

no no no
tat is truth
uhhhh...
may be until now
Im stil cant really accept the fact at all
cz you are gone
and will never come back 2 me
may be untill now
Im stil hv bit cant adaptation 
Im be a mami already
May be May be May be

A long long stories in between tis year
about me
about you
about family
about frens
about ...
many many things was happen 
1 year like already bcum many years 
woa~~

so fast 
it was gone
I wont 4gt of tis year
bcz 
tis is the year tat Im 
sad deep deep
hurt deep deep
and
it was let me suddenly growth

Just like I was dreaming
but 
all the happening
is truth

Comments

Popular Posts