SORRY, I PROMISE U
Sumtimes A simple lie also will make a person lost control
Even He/She is really love U so much
May be we will think that I dun tel him bcz I dun wan to make him unhappy
But, We duno that when He/She noe the truth
How sad of dem ? U noe?
Now is 5.41am
Actually I should be sleep at this time but I dint
Y ya?
Im really feel so surprise
Honestly, My Dear...
Im really dint expect U will cum to my home to find me bcz of worries about me
Im feel so sorry bcz Im gonna to fall asleep and dint reply ur msg and ur call
When Im wake up and notice it
25 miss call all is U and sum msg
And U already wait outside my house quick long time
When I see U that moment
Im have a feel is OMG!!
Im really dint expect that U will cz of worries about me
Driving from klang and let ur mum scold 99 just wan to noe that Im fine
I noe when U see me that moment
U are really very very angry and scare
Becoz U whole body was shaking
Im really feel Im so stupid bcz Im put my phone on silent and that why I duno U msg and call me
Seriously, Im feel so sorry ,My Dear...
U are trying to calm down and dun wan to lost control
when I see U just keep quiet and the black face
Im noe that Im really make big mistake and feel so scare..
My dear,
Im should be apologize to U bcz of this happend
Im oso duno that U are mad of me bcz Im cheat U since from few days ago.
Im not really wan to cheat U he dint calling me
Just I noe that U will unhappy again
But, since of this cheat, Im already hurt U so much
I dint noe it will make U mad ard tis few days and hurt U
Im so sorry, my dear...
And make U feel that Im betray U and Hurt U deeper...
SORRY...
When U tell me this, Im really feel regret that day I dint honestly to tell U
Thats why will make this problems come out
Im broken my promise and say that we should clear to each others
Im feel that Im so bad and make U cry again
Since from starting, I already make U cry duno how many times already
Im really so SORRY to U, My Dear...
I PROMISE U
Seriously, I PROMISE U
I WONT REPEAT AGAIN...
Sorry again, my dear...
Comments
Post a Comment