Blur Blur

Hi, another  Wednesday again.
It was a tired day again.

Just back from my Terengganu trip at last week.t 
My mood like still on there havent come back.
Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!
My holiday is finish !
My honey week was gone !
Aiz....

Now is July, feel like the days is move so fast.
So many things like havent done yet.
Many assignment but don't know start from where.
My mind still like in holiday mood. LOL
Still only have 6 more weeks then we have to finish all the assignment and assessment already.
But why Im still feel like I have nothing to do like that?
Sweat -.-

Nowadays, 
many people get sick, that sure including me.
Headache, fever, cough, flu...
Ah!!! Every time when sick sure will like this.
Next week have a PK singing competition also.
LOL...Please recover before that day.
Seriously, please....
I'm just hope that can have a good performance on that day.
Thanks God ><

Aiz...
Sleepy again...
Don't know why now I'm feel easy tired and everyday not enough sleep.
Today just sit on chair also will feel dizzy.
My world was pusing pusing like that.
Ermmmmm.....
Just hope That I'm healthy and safe.
Just hope so...

Isshhhhhhhhhh....
My brain start to blur again.
My head start to pain again.
My body start to feel sleepy again.

Sir, can we dismiss early today ?

Comments

Popular Posts