A tired day
Hi, is me again.
Since from the morning wake up, my breast so pain.
Duno why? Is really pain....
I dun dare to breast feeding cz Im scare pain
But no choice, My baby is really wan to eat and cant stop him TT
During the work, Im feel pain oso but Im try to ignore it.
Finally, tahan until finish my work.
I tot I can feel better a bit.
But, Aiz...
My head so pain.feel like something was knock my head. Damn pain.
Today totally can say is tired and a bit suffering
Because breast pain + tired + head blur feel like wanna sleep
OMG....
Long time no like this already
when this signal is showing means that Im gonna to sick already.
Aiz...when reach home, body feel uncomfortable
and my body temperature become high also...
Aiz... Im really fall a sick.
Head pain and pain until keep to knock my head
Breast pain and pain until keep to hold it and wish baby can drink powder milk today
Body tired and tired until hope can go to bed and just lay on there dun do anything
Mind blur and blur until I cant control myself
Actually Im hope that my darling can be my side now
but I dun dare to tel him about this because he will so worry about me
Some more, he is promise his frens will go out
So dun one to spoil his date >.<
He have his own freedom to do anything one
Im just dont one let him feel that Im so control him
Cause nobody like to control by someone also
.......
aiz...baby lao gai ady.
Have to stop at here.
Goodnite...
Since from the morning wake up, my breast so pain.
Duno why? Is really pain....
I dun dare to breast feeding cz Im scare pain
But no choice, My baby is really wan to eat and cant stop him TT
During the work, Im feel pain oso but Im try to ignore it.
Finally, tahan until finish my work.
I tot I can feel better a bit.
But, Aiz...
My head so pain.feel like something was knock my head. Damn pain.
Today totally can say is tired and a bit suffering
Because breast pain + tired + head blur feel like wanna sleep
OMG....
Long time no like this already
when this signal is showing means that Im gonna to sick already.
Aiz...when reach home, body feel uncomfortable
and my body temperature become high also...
Aiz... Im really fall a sick.
Head pain and pain until keep to knock my head
Breast pain and pain until keep to hold it and wish baby can drink powder milk today
Body tired and tired until hope can go to bed and just lay on there dun do anything
Mind blur and blur until I cant control myself
Actually Im hope that my darling can be my side now
but I dun dare to tel him about this because he will so worry about me
Some more, he is promise his frens will go out
So dun one to spoil his date >.<
He have his own freedom to do anything one
Im just dont one let him feel that Im so control him
Cause nobody like to control by someone also
.......
aiz...baby lao gai ady.
Have to stop at here.
Goodnite...
Comments
Post a Comment