Random Night
Hi November~~
Suddenly wake up from my sweet dream.
Now suppose to sleep back but dunno why like cant sleep already
on my hand still have a lot assignment have to do but not feeling want to continues it
Uhhh ~~
Hungry right now
what can i eat?
my house got nothing to eat also
snacks also finish already
aiz...
feel so upset
should I sleep back then just let the feeling over and bring me to my dreams?
erm...
talk to my dreams.
Nowadays
I realize that I almost dreaming every night
and the dreams was different at all
when wake up just remember some pieces of it
after a while then forget all
sometimes feel that dream really weird
cause like no logic
is it cause of me always thinking no logic
then when come to my dream also no logic?
LOL
Alright
now is raining season
almost raining everyday
in the morning is sunny day
but come to the evening raining heavy
hot like feel wants to get a bath or swimming
den suddenly
cold like want to stay inside my blanket and just hug someone or pillow to have a sweet sleep
LOL
really big different
but this is true and happening in daily
Ok
is the time to leave and think to eat
I'm really hungry like shit
dunno why
now like no matter how much I eat
sure will feel hungry soon
ehem...
I pregnant already?
LOL
NO!!!
not the truth
I think cause of weather den easy feel hungry bah
Goodnight to the world
Goodnight to my son & my beloved
Night all ~~
Comments
Post a Comment