Starting Internship
Hihi 2012!
a new year
a new starting
This year I gonna to internship in January at Polyassets United
well,
this is a company Japanese company and work in 3D
this company is produce more in 3D games intro
sound like cool
but
since from starting I dint think to get the 3D jobs
Im prefer to work in web design
after interview of this company i dint expect i will get the job too
but the fact is
I GET IT
wow~~
this job start from 4 Jan 2012
and will end at 3 April 2012
ehmmmmmm
the sad thing is
the 1st day when I work
my shoulder was pain like hell
half body cant move
the view just only in front of me
cant move to side and back
more worst i need to sit in front of the table to work 8 hours
LOL
that is a hell for me
I work at this situation already 3 days
damn geng ya
everyday cant wake up from my bed after lay down
cant move my body also cause damn pain
now is weekend
no need to work
I decide to go let myself have a nice massage
hohoho
can i ?
luckily this few days have my boyfriend
he sent me to work and back home
if i'm take public transport
I cant imagine the situation when I take public transport
hahaha
thanks him so much
this month
the office just only 6 person
5 of us is intern student
1 is duno what pangkat of him
hehe
until now I just can memorized his name is Azreid
so bad
hahaha
next month will join together with another 5 person of our college too
I think when they come will very noisy already
this is what i imagine of my office work
my own table
1 desktop
have drawer to put my own things
hahaha
my office dream was working now
hope my internship can done a good job
a new year
a new wish
faster graduate from my study
and get a nice job
wohoo!!
gambateh ya 2012
Comments
Post a Comment