1st Valentine's Day
Emmmm....
this year can say is my 1st time celebrate with my bf on Valentine's Day
Last time
No Present
No Flower
No Dinner
No Sweet Talk on this day
because that guy dint think to celebrate with me
but now...
my bf celebrate with me with his full of his love
he say he feel so sorry to me because he dint prepared so good
but for me
what he do for me is really enough and make me feel so happy on that day
I never think that he sent me a bouquet of flower
I never think that he will make a present or card to me
I just thought we will have a dinner on that day and he will buy some present to me only
at the end
the final result is
he sent me a bouquet of rose
he make a card to me
even just a simple card
but for me that is very different
hehehe...
My Valentine's present
He use our picture to make a card, so sweet ><
I still remember that day
after received the flower from him
I keep smile and smile
hahaha...like a idiot
my 1st complete Valentine's Day
I feel so sorry to him oso
cause i just sent him a book
because I duno want to sent wat to him and not enough time to prepared
but he still so happy
Im a lucky girl
hehehe
feel so happy ya


Comments
Post a Comment