Monday Blue!

Hi hi Monday!
Is a cloudy and smoking day. 
Alone stay at the office. 

Feeling tired and lazy, am I something wrong?
Or actually because of Monday Blue? Hehe...
But I think I'm everyday Monday Blue, may be because of my working environment?

Actually I have work to do, but just feel like don't want to do.
Everyday just want sing a song 
"today I don't feel like doing anything, I'm just want to lay on my bed"
Hehe... I think not just only me, many ppl same like me bah.

Since from when I'm start to lazy like now?
Since from when I feel like lost my way, my target, my goal?
Since from when  I feel my life is boring because of waiting everyday?
Since from when I feel like I'm alone and love alone without any friends?

Sometimes, when read my friends status on FB feel so sad to myself.
When can I be them? When can I like them travelling everywhere?

If we want to be success, if we want to be rich, if we want to everywhere 
Have to start to plan ur own goal, ur own dream.
Follow the step who already success.
Don't be lazy, u will catch ur dream and ur goal.

But, the main problem is  I'M VERY LAZY! lol

Happy Monday Blue!!!



If my boss saw me like this in her office don't know what she will say? Hahaha....

Comments

Popular Posts