Birthday Wish
Good morning and Happy Birthday To myself.
It's been a few years I dint talk like this to myself.
Already 4am at here now, I'm suppose in my sweet dream right now and wait for the alarm clock to wake me up after 2 1/2 hours but im already awake.
How many night because of bad body conditions awake, I couldn't count it.
Once again, because of this matter make me awake again.
How many night I wish to be sleep well and wake up naturally without any stress or uncomfortable or dreams but it is like never will be dream come true.
This few years, feel like my health is getting tired easily and weak, always feeling uncomfortable.
Can I make a wish for myself to have a healthy body?
And a big wishes is, Can I have good quality sleep everyday?
Can anyone heard my wish and help ?
Comments
Post a Comment